A Lens with a View and Other Ramblings

Thursday, February 02, 2006

T minus 20 Hours and counting




I am down to 20 hours until I board my flight. As you can see my bags are all packed and I think I have everything I need....We'll see. I did write down and check off as I went along, but it never fails, no matter how much planning something is always left behind. However, I have been very anal about all my camera equipment. I could care less if I end up with just a few pair of clothes. Just so long as I have charged batteries and digital chips. I am going to try and make an effort to post an update while I am there. During the afternoons we basically have to do what we want and a few places we are staying claim to have internet access.....so be on the look out. I did pick up the lens I am going to use.....holy cow is it ever sweet !!!! I can't wait to see the images I am able to capture. I look foward to sharing my adventure and photos when I return. Wish me luck !!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home