A Lens with a View and Other Ramblings

Friday, January 20, 2006

Fourteen...

I leave in exactly 14 days from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH !!! I feel like there are many things to do but so little time.
I did get my new camera bag. I hated it, it was way too big. So needless to say I returned it. I decided to take 2 camera bags with me instead. The new one I ended up getting is a small style backpack one. I really like it.

Well, now I am in the cook and freeze mode. But, as much as I love to cook I am having a brain block on things to make. If any of you know a good online site to find recipes for freezable dishes please pass it on. I have started a small list of nightly dinners so my husband can see that dinner shoudn't be too hard each evening. There are actually a few items he can make himself so I am not too worried. I do have the pizza hut # on the fridge for dinner emergencies just in case.

I know these next 2 weeks are going to drag by. ...Ugggghhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home