A Lens with a View and Other Ramblings

Monday, January 30, 2006

Murphys Law.....it SUCKS !!!!!

I have less then 5 days till I'm aboard a plane to Africa via London...The excitement is really building. I have all my clothes...my camera bags have been pack and re-packed. There are several frozen dishes made with love and labels with directions
So why can't things be easy right before something exciting? MURPHY decided to come visit.

A while back we noticed the water pressure was not up to speed in our house, then the hot water barely stayed long enough for one of us to take a shower. Called the plumber and they came out right away and left with a check for $900 after presenting us with a shiny new hotwater heater. Fine, all done, no problem. Then 2 days after that I am driving the SUV...hubby thinks the idol is too high...what do I think? Heck, I have no idea, it seem to be driving fine. Oh, but the joke is on me. The engine check light decides it wants to shine brightly in my face. Yeppers, it is in the shop with a guarantee $300 + bill. I hope MURPHY has decided to leave today and visit another family (excuse me... victim).

Anyone want to claim him????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home