A Lens with a View and Other Ramblings

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Under Three Weeks

I am realizing that I am down to a few days shy of 3 weeks till I leave for my trip... I have started making a list a various thing....

  • Clothes I have
  • Clothing I need to buy
  • Photo equipment, Photo equipment, Photo equipment
  • Daily sundry items
  • Did I mention Photo equipment???

The most important thing for me to do is call Penn Camera in D.C. to rent the lens I am going to take.

It is a huge lens as you can see. I thought about buying one, but the $1500. price tag made me have second thoughts. The cost wasn't much better when I looked on e-bay. It is a great lens, but I would probably never get much use out of it for shooting weddings. So when I found I could rent one for under $225. for the 2 weeks I am going to be gone... I jumped on it. I did however purchase a new camera bag to hold both camera bodies and various lenses and supplies.

My next list of Things To Do will consist of items to cook with cooking instructions attached so my family doesn't starve while I am away.

20 Days !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home