A Lens with a View and Other Ramblings

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bandwagon....

I guess it's time to finally jump on. It seems to me that everyone and their brother has a blog.

Granted, I did keep a diary when I was a little girl, but whenever I unearth them (or it) from the box they have been shoved in, I notice that I wasn't that much of a writer. However, there could be 2 reasons for all the empty pages...a. nothing really exciting ever happened...or... b. I was just too lazy to write. I vote for the latter.

I am hoping now since I spend quite a bit of time in front of a computer, I will get a chance to post something.

One of the main reasons why I have started this blog is to document a trip I will be taking to Africa. 30 Days and Counting !!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home