A Lens with a View and Other Ramblings

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Only Saturday....

I knew the days were going to start to drag. The next 7 days are going to feel like 20. I just have a few last things I need to do. The camera lens I am renting is on hold and waiting for me to pick it up on Thursday. However, I am going to call a few days before hand so there are no suprises when I get there to pick it up.
I keep checking the weather in Kenya and so far it seems ideal. We do have a layover in London which allows us to tour around for the entire afternoon. But, the weather is in the 30's-40's so it looks like I will have a turtleneck in the bottom of my backpack, considering I am not taking a coat.

Thanks to all of you who e-mailed me with make ahead recipe sites. I have put together several items that are now in the freezer with cooking instructions on the top. I'm now confident that hubby and kids will not go hungry at dinner time while I am away.

Why can't it be Friday yet????

2 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said…

    when are you going to start posting some photos! It would be great to see some of your work before you leave on your trip.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Elizabeth King said…

    If you click on ekingphotography under the links section you can see wome of my wedding work that I do. I am excited to spend the 2 weeks on safari...I will definitely post photos when I return

     

Post a Comment

<< Home